- Package includes: Vuze XR 3D 180 and 360 camera, fast 64gb microSD card, disappearing selfie stick, mini tripod, Underwater case for 360°
- Get the “impossible” shot with the Vuze XR Magic Selfie Stick, which seemingly disappears from the camera’s field of view. The nested design quickly converts from a compact, easy to carry accessory to a long-reaching handle, providing new perspectives and extreme camera positions. Complete with a standard 1/4″-20″ screw mount, it’s easy to attach your Vuze XR camera and get right into the action.
- Be Unstoppable with Vuze XR Underwater Case – The Waterproof Dive Case is designed specifically for the Vuze XR Camera. Made from clear polycarbonate, the dive enclosure secures and protects your camera from water damage at depths to 30 meters (100 feet). Two large polished domes cover the wide-angle of the fisheye lenses and allow a 360° view in the water.
- Capture in High resolution – 5.7K@30 fps, 4K@60fps, 4K@30 fps
- Vuze Cast – Engaging live audiences or enjoying 3D VR content directly from the camera has never been more accessible. Streaming 360° or VR180° directly to VR headsets (Oculus Go, Oculus Quest, HTC Vive, PSVR and more) via DLNA, or live broadcast to YouTube and Facebook is a breeze with the Vuze Cast technology inside. Delivering your unique full-view perspective, in an unmatched experience, when compared to traditional mobile streaming.
Vuze XR 3D VR & 360 Camera Ultimate Kit
The Vuze XR box includes:
- Vuze XR Camera
- USB-3 type A to C Cable
- Hand strap
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty and Safety Guide
- Vuze XR ‘Magic’ Selfie Stick
- 64Gb SanDisk memory card
- 3D 180⁰ or 2D 360⁰ Videos and Photos
- Video resolution 5.7K@30 fps, 4K@60fps, 4K@30fps
- Bit rate – up to 120 Mb/sec
- Photo resolution 18MP
- Audio format AAC
- Video format – H.264
- 2 x Sony 12MP IMX-378
- 2x F/2.4 210o fisheye lenses
- ISO – 100-1600
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Live streaming via mobile app
- WiFi: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4GHz, 5GHz
- Media editing and sharing via mobile app including VR effects and conversion to regular 2D video formats.
- Higher quality content editing via Vuze XR Studio desktop software.
- Google VR180 Certification: HumanEyes is working closely with the Google team to complete VR180 certification for the Vuze XR.
- VR Video Compatible with YouTube, Facebook and any VR headset or mobile device.
- Weight 212 grams
In order to run Vuze VR Studio the following setup is advised:
Windows Minimal: Windows 8.1, 4GB RAM, Integrated or discrete GPU with 3GB RAM, DirectX 11, OpenCL 1.2, and the most recent drivers.
Recommended: Windows 10, 8 GB RAM or higher, Fast discrete GPU (NVIDIA,AMD) with 3GB RAM, DirectX 11, OpenCL 1.2, and the most recent drivers.
OS: MAC OS Sierra (12.0) or later
GPU should support OpenCL 1.2
Supported Mac computers